Suncoast Melee Diamond Senior Softball Bat 2-pc 12″ End Load
An advanced design for hitters that consistently drive the ball and want more mass at the end of the bat
- Approved by Senior Softball USA and ISA.
- Dedicated to survivors of Prostate Cancer and Breast Cancer with their cancer ribbons prominently displayed on the barrel.
- The MAX SPEED HANDLE – the small diameter handle is engineered to help maximize the whip of the bat barrel through the hitting zone resulting in max speed while still maintaining excellent control to the player.
- STICK & SPIN BARREL TECHNOLOGY – an engineered, tackified barrel surface enhances the spin of the softball, causing its trajectory to rise higher and stay in the air longer, providing maximum flight performance to reach its maximum distance.
- OPTI-DURA PERFORMANCE AEROSPACE-GRADE COMPOSITE – designed to maximize durability and performance of the barrel and bat throughout its entire life. The aerospace-grade carbon fiber and fiberglass materials combined with our proprietary manufacturing process will provide the player with a high-performing, long-lasting and consistent ball-bat.
- HI-ENERGY LINK SYSTEM – Suncoast’s patented duo-purpose connection ring between the barrel and handle helps maximize the barrel’s energy transfer to the ball and keeps vibration from reaching your hands for increased comfort when you make contact.
- Opti-Dura Composite Handle Design is engineered to control vibration and maximize your handle stiffness for longer hits.
- Equipped with the Suncoast tackified bat grip providing the ultimate in comfort and control.
- Marked with Rotation Numbers on the barrel to aid in the rotation of the bat from hit to hit in order to lengthen the life expectancy of the Melee Max.